Mission Statement, Vision and Goals
"The mission of the Center Point Independent School District is to provide excellence in education for every student. With a dedicated, caring staff, we seek to foster a safe, positive, and creative atmosphere. In this environment, students will be empowered with the critical-thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills necessary to succeed in a complex, global, multi-cultural society."
- Are prepared to reach their full potential in the real world
- Are challenged and empowered by critical thinking exercises
- Are successful in academic and extracurricular activities
- Exhibit high levels of life skills
- Understand the importance of education
Our Learning Environment provides
- Adequate funding that supports students and family involvement
- Up-to-date technology that is available to all students and staff
- The community with information regarding their public education system
- A safe climate that is conducive to achievement
- An environment designed to attract and retain highly qualified teachers and staff
- Our students with teachers who exhibit solid classroom management techniques
Our community and district provides
- State-of-the art facilities and technology
- An aligned curriculum at all levels
- Opportunities to form partnerships with the school
- Support to foster pride in our students
- Positive support to students, faculty, and staff
- Provide diverse academic opportunities for all students:
- College workforce prep (Dual Credit when possible)
- Accelerated learning
- Continue with professional development and look for enhancements. Look for opportunities to diversify teaching staff.
- Educating the community about school district activities, operations and events.
- Continue to stay ahead of technology trends and requirements by providing students and staff with technology tools to be successful.